Your Cart is Currently Empty
Lavender helps promote relaxation and relieve stress and anxiety. Enjoy the calming scent with our clean-burning, toxin-free candle, formulated using 100% botanical all natural coconut wax and cotton wicks.
This candleÂ isÂ infused with natural Lavender essential oil and Organic coconut wax.
MiniÂ (4 oz): This is our most-popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands â€“ basically everywhere.Â Burns for 30-40 hours. 2.6â€ in diameter and 2" in height.
Large (8Â oz): For big rooms, spaces with high ceilings, and those who want a stronger scent throw. Burns for 70-80 hours. 2.6â€ in diameter and 3.75â€ in height.
Through great research and testing, Les CrÃ¨me now offers the healthiest and best-scented candle on the market! Our clean-burning, toxin-free candle, was formulated using 100% botanical all natural coconut wax and cotton wicks.
How to use
Following Candle CareÂ helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it.Â Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder â€“ or whatever you want!
Safety first - because candles burn andÂ contain a small flame, so we encourage following these common senseÂ rules of thumb:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle noÂ matter the material.
BE SURE TO READ THE WARNING INSTRUCTIONS ON A STICKER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CANDLE BEFORE USE. WE JUST CARE ABOUT YOU & WANT YOU & YOUR HOUSE TO BE SAFE!!
Tips to Burn Candles for Best Results:
1. Be sure to trim down the wick to quarter of an inch before you lit the candle for the first
time to get the maximum burn time.
2. Lit your candles in 2 to 4 hours of burn time each time for best results.
3. Never leave the burning candle unattended /out of sight
By buying this candle you are saving a pet from being euthanized in shelter, we use profitsfrom selling candles to adopt/ foster the pet on red list from the shelter and market themonline until they find the forever home.
We are a small from home business. My spouse does pet rescues and try to find them foreverhomes. But to be honest it requires funds and we use funds from our own pocket. We want tohelp save as many pets as we can. So we started this business to help fund the good cause myspouse is doing.
Join or contribute or support our cause:
As they always say support a business with a good cause. Here is your chance to do so.We want to create a very transparent portal where we can list all the pets from the nearestgeographical area that are on the red list in shelters and everyone can visit the platform, wewill facilitate the conversation with shelters to help you to adopt pets
To bring this project to life we have started a Storefront which you can support the cause bybuying very cute animal cartoon Tee-shirts from the below link if you really like them.We never ask for donations so please beware if someone ask you to donate in our name